Health is wealth, invest in your retirement. Do not let your market crash
We all have relatives who chose not to take care of themselves as they grow older. Time and time again this has happened to countless families. This puts a massive stress on families, fingers get pointed and it will not be long before words, and eventually fists are flying. It is important take care of yourself as you age, as this will help the loved ones around you. Alzheimer’s affects many of our aging population and greatly changes quality of life.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia has been growing over the years. As a matter of fact it has a direct correlation with sedentary lifestyle and poor diet.
Ghost in the Shell. We reap what we sowe, Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be avoided.
Quality of life in our latter years is earned. The choice to either climb the eiffel tower or have alzheimer’s is yours to make.
Sedentary lifestyle and poor choices in diet have a direct correlation in alzheimer’s and many other chronic conditions.
Genetics does have a role to play with developing alzheimer’s. In light of recent research in the field of genomics this is dependant on how you live your life.
As life goes on, lifestyle choices have a direct role on DNA, RNA activation for healthy bodily function.
By the same token, an unhealthy lifestyle will do the exact opposite. In essence, we inherit the body we create.
In conclusion, the body and mind is molded out of clay, and the spindle is the lifestyle you choose to lead.
Following these five pillars sets you up for long term success with your investment. 😉
- Proper Diet, Eat Clean. We are what we eat.
- Rest, Relaxation, and Meditation, Positive Mindset, and Study. This means when you finish work, be fully present. Resting the Mind is as important as resting the body. We are what we think, keep the Mind fresh by remaining a student.
- Correct Breathing. Cellular respiration starts with oxygen. Short shallow breathing does not allow for proper circulation. Check out this breath guide. This is how you should be breathing all day.
- Proper exercise. The body needs to remain strong for a good quality of life.
Self Care and Self Love is not Selfish. As a matter of fact, it is the exact opposite as it enables you to be better to those you love
By the same token, Mind Body Training offers an advantage over traditional strength and conditioning.
Conventional strength and conditioning only trains one element of fitness at a time. On the other hand Mind Body practices train all five elements of fitness at in the same session.
In summary, this makes Mind Body Training efficient, most do not have the necessary time to invest in a gym.
Along with the physical aspect of training, Mind Body training offer Meditation as well as Breathwork exercises.
On the same note, Mind Body training allows for the development of mindfulness. Afterall self regulation is the only way to achieve change.
In the same fashion one maintains a garden, the mind needs to be well manicured. In any event if the garden is left unattended, weeds will overrun the garden.
Additionally, Meditation and Breathwork exercises are the tools one needs to manicure the garden to keep it weed and pest free.
Similarly, the weeds and pests in this scenario are the bad habits that inhibit change from taking place.
Often times, people mask underlying problems like anxiety or depression with bad habits.
By and large Meditation and Breathwork exercises play a key role in the ability to self govern and make healthier lifestyle choices.
In conclusion, Mind Body training teaches the practitioner how to use the the tools of mindfulness to perpetuate true change.
Physically speaking, Mind Body practices offer an advantage over traditional strength training
With the physical practice, Mind Body exercises all five elements of fitness in one session. The five elements of fitness being
- Body Composition
One major reason for failure is the stress from anxiety. As mentioned above, Meditation gives the practitioner the ability to make wiser choices.
Breathwork exercises serve as another opportunity to meditate and get cardio training.
Mind Body training originates from war. With any battle comes the need for healing
The CDC recommends we get four aerobic sessions, and four anaerobic sessions of training per week to maintain wellness.
WIth time being a valuable commodity, finding time for all this exercise can be nearly impossible.
No need to worry, four 25 – 45 minute sessions of Mind Body have the same benefits as the eight sessions of conventional training.
Sedentary lifestyle and poor diet serves as a major proponent in the worldwide epidemic.
Often times, the damage from sedentary lifestyle can be severe. The advantages of that Mind Body practices offer over traditional strength training help to bridge the gap.
Along with a plant based diet, and proper exercise this stops and eventually reverses the effects of many chronic diseases.
Mind Body practices are the only way to achieve long lasting results. Without understanding how the mind works, it makes the struggle of change that nearly impossible.
In conclusion, Meditation gives you the ability to understand your habits so that you can gain control over emotional choices.
Long Term Health Benefits of Practice
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with a WholeFoods based Diet and Exercise, the effects sedentary lifestyle can be reversed
Avoid these foods at all costs for faster healing, these foods cause inflammation in the body that slowdown and stop the healing process.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, it’s a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation