Living ‘Large’ and in Charge, How to Embrace Lifestyle Changes to Battle Obesity
Metabolic syndrome is the leading cause of sudden death. Three out of five americans suffer from obesity. To sum up, that makes over 200 million Americans. In order to battle obesity, and maintain a permanent change
Additionally metabolic syndrome is a precursor to many other chronic diseases. In either case it is never too late to start a healthy lifestyle.
Obesity and Processed Foods are Directly Linked to a Sedentary lifestyle
An active lifestyle with exercise is one part of the puzzle. Creating daily practices that become habits takes a daily effort and commitment to change.
In addition, poor habits in choice of diet, fast food, and processed foods are harmful to the body. From cardiovascular disease to stroke, there are many adverse side effects of unhealthy habits. Processed foods are high in calorie while lacking nutrients. This tricks the body into eating more because it is not getting the proper nutrition. Overeating calorie rich foods causes a severe imbalance. Other than lacking nutrients, processed foods also contain a number of carcinogenic ingredients, including preservatives, herbicides, fungicides, and endocrine disruptors.
Furthermore There are healthy alternatives to the foods we all grown to love. In short, being creative in the kitchen is fun, and it can save your life.
Together with a proper diet and Mind Body Training the effects of Metabolic Syndrome can be stopped and reversed.
Mind Body Practices Originate from War. With any Battle Comes the Need for Healing
Ancient practices have advantages. Not only do mind body practices save you time, but they are also efficient. One session trains all five elements of fitness within one 25 – 45 minute session. In today’s day and age, time is one of the biggest inhibiting factors in lack of exercise or eating clean.
The CDC recommends we get four aerobic sessions, and four anaerobic sessions of training per week to maintain wellness. With time being a valuable commodity, finding time for all this exercise can be nearly impossible.
Other Benefits from Mind Body Practices Have to Offer are Meditation and Breathwork Exercises. These Are Critical to Battle Obesity
Mind Body practices are the only way to achieve long lasting results. Without understanding how the mind works, no amount of dieting, or cosmetic surgery is going to work past the three year mark.
Meditation gives you the ability to look introspectively. By being able to look within, you gain the ability to understand your thoughts and actions. Habits at times can be hard to break because of emotional attachments. Using the tools of mind body training you can gain better control and are able to have more will power over emotional choices.
Mind Body Practices Help Tremendously to Battle Obesity
Often times, the task of losing weight and all the baggage that comes along with being big can be a daunting task. A plant based diet together with proper exercise stops and eventually reverses the effects of cardiovascular disease
Long Term Health Benefits of Practice
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with a Whole Foods based Diet, and Exercise the effects sedentary lifestyle can be reversed. Battle Obesity with Nutrition
Diet tips for Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs. Foods like the ones mentioned below are immediately converted into sugar by the body. The process of digesting the starches from these foods begins in the mouth with saliva. Starchy, and fatty foods also send signals to the brain telling the body to store fat. These foods lack nutrients and are calorie dense. Essentially, these foods are empty calories that fool your body into overeating.
- White Russet Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most Contain Carcinogenic Chemicals Mentioned Above
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3-4 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
Spices give food tons of flavor. They also have tons of health benefits
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation
#phit4life phitfacility.com #blessed vegans, we don’t get enough #protein or #b12 challenge what you know about nutrition. it’s not about you or me, but the footprints we all leave behind. We all live on the save Rock being hurled through the heavens. When our decisions can make such an impact to the world that we live in, it is imperative that all of us develop mindfulness in order to take care of this place. #bodybuilding #mindfulness #vegainz #namaste #meditation