Nutrition – Shredding, Weight Loss, Lean Muscle Tips
Nutrition, what we eat and how much we eat plays a huge roll in body composition, weight loss, and lean muscle gain.
There are many companies out to make a quick buck that are selling consumers misguided information.
Weight Gain or Loss has nothing to do with
- Eating Late
- Carbohydrate Consumption
- Gluten Consumption
- High Protein Diet
These are all myths that are meant to perpetuate business for many establishments advertising six packs, celebrities, athletes and magic overnight cures.
Buy Whole Foods, Stick to Complete Nutrition
Filling up on food that lacks nutrition is easy, in this day and age, the average grocery store is full of pre processed
A healthy diet to promote lean muscle mass counts calories in and calories out. In terms of exercise
Tips on building an efficient metabolism
Starchy carbohydrates such as
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- White Rice
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is deal, try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Get the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol deteriorates muscle mass
Exercise is a critical part of homeostasis and body composition.
The CDC recommends we get four 45 minute aerobic sessions of exercise per week, on top of four 45 minutes anaerobic sessions of exercise.
With current lifestyle trends, not many people have the time to get that much exercise per week. Lagree makes it easy as it incorporates all Five elements of fitness into one 25 – 45 minute session.
The 5 Elements of Fitness are
- Cardiovascular / Cardiopulmonary Endurance
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Composition / Body Tone
Cardio burns fat, building muscle burns fat
The more lean muscle you have, the faster your metabolism burns fat during rest and during exercise.
Transform your body with Life Change Facilitator Ninos I.