Surya Namaskar Vinyasa Flow – Beyond the Warmup
Yoga is not only great for developing flexibility, Vinyasa is a wonderful tool for developing strength, power, throughout the full range of motion.
Sun Salutations develop
- Strength & Power
- Balance & Coordination
- Speed & Agility
- Neuromuscular Efficiency
Mind Body practices like Yoga also develop
- Focus & Calmness
- Lower Anxiety Levels
- Mental Toughness and Willpower
- Better Sleep Patterns
Long term Yoga practice develops
- Bone Density
- Improvements in all of the bodies systems, The Nervous System (both Sympathetic and Parasympathetic), Lymphatic System
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System
- Improved Cardiovascular System Efficiency
- Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Improved Range of Motion through the Joints
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength Through Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin
Practice this Surya Namaskar 10 rounds at a time 5 times a week for optimum results. Sun Salutations are a great addition to any strength training program.
Strong Mind Strong Body
As Mentioned above, Yoga Guides the Way to Strengthen the Mind & Body so that our Spirit is alive and well.
In the long run, it is critical to maintain a healthy diet to enable the Body to get and remain strong.
As mentioned above, it is important to balance our bodies out and ensure our joints can move through the full range of motion.
It takes time, dedication, and willpower, given these points, there is no easy way, the hard work needs to be put.
In any event, developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation