BMI or nor to BMI, Cholesterol Happens to Skinny people too
Coupled with sedentary lifestyle and improper diet, it is not needed to have a large BMI to have the same chronic diseases.
In fact 33% of americans suffer from high cholesterol, that makes over 35 million in the united states alone.
Not to mention, high cholesterol is the leading cause of stroke, heart attack, arterial wall plaque build up, blood clots, fatty liver deposits, and gallstones.
In brief, diet coupled with sedentary lifestyle is a killer. Luckily there is an ancient answer to this new world problem.
A new beginning to a bloody past
As a matter of fact, Mind Body training originated on the battlefield, and has evolved over the eons for maximum efficiency.
On a battlefield there is bloodshed, as well as healing. In short practitioners with the most skill survived and passed on their knowledge down.
On the same token, these practices can now be tested safely in the comfort of a science lab.
All in all, Mind Body training enables the body to accomplish incredible feats.
Mind Body training is the answer to this worldwide epidemic.
Training has many benefits over conventional strength training. Each session touches all five elements of fitness. Strength, Endurance, Body Composition, Flexibility, and Cardiovascular health.
In addition to clean diet, the CDC recommends a minimum of four sessions of aerobic exercise and four sessions of anaerobic training per week to maintain optimum health.
In summary, benefits of long term practice are
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
By and large time is a precious commodity this day and age. These ancient practices are the perfect answer because they are efficient.
A simple answer for an over complicated problem. Uniquely this battle is 90% mental and 10% physical
A whole foods approach to a diet coupled with exercise is the best approach to wellness.
Diet tips for Fast Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation