Sit Back and Relax – Making Your Company More Efficient Starts With Your People
Long Term corporate wellness programs have been clinically shown to reduce costs on health care as well as increase productivity.Higher employee moral coupled with a fresh outlook on wellness saves money and increases profits.
In short, an all encompassing Mind Body program is what your company has been missing.
Corporate wellness translates to Higher employee morale and productivity
Happy and healthy employees have a direct role in how a company’s market share can either grow or shrink. By the same token, healthier employees means lowered health care costs. A major source of chronic disease is a sedentary workplace.
Furthermore, Corporate wellness programs educate employees on proper diet and exercise. In doing so, this acts as a preventative measure against chronic disease.
Long term corporate wellness programs have clinically shown to benefit psychological as well as physiological health.
Education on proper diet and exercise plays a major role as a preventative measure against a sedentary lifestyle. In light of recent studies, employees have been shown to have behavioral changes. In summary these changes benefit the work enviornment, as well as quality of life.
Sedentary Office Life Plays a Major Role In Chronic Pain
Mind Body practices offer psychological and behavioral changes that increase productivity
As a matter of fact, Mind Body training has been shown to decrease counterproductive work behavior, increasing overall productivity. Surveys show employees make smarter choices in terms of diet, as well as exercise, including the cessation of smoking.
Generally speaking, Studies have shown a reduction in minor as well as major incidents. In either case Mind Body training reduces gossip as well as harassment cases. It is recommended to get up and stretch every 45 – 60 minutes to prevent the formation of blood clots. This also strengthen the core and trunk muscles. All things considered, corporate wellness programs are a great value as they end up saving in overhead costs.
Mind Body training originates from war. With any battle comes the need for healing
Furthermore, training from these practices are efficient. In brief one session hits all five elements of fitness. The CDC recommends to get four aerobic sessions, and four anaerobic sessions of training per week to maintain wellness.
With time being a valuable commodity, finding time for all this exercise can be nearly impossible. No need to worry, four 25 – 45 minute sessions of Mind Body have the same benefits as the eight sessions of conventional training.
Physiological benefits of Mind Body Training include
Mind Body practices are the only way to achieve long lasting results. Without understanding how the mind works, no amount of dieting, or cosmetic surgery is going to work past the three year mark.
Meditation gives you the ability to understand your habits so that you can gain control over emotional choices.
Long Term Health Benefits of Corporate Wellness Programs
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with a WholeFoods based Diet and Exercise, effects of a sedentary lifestyle can be reversed
A plant based diet together with proper exercise stops and eventually reverses the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
Diet tips for Fast Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Contact me today to discuss your companies wellness goals.
Email me Today