Living ‘Large’ and in Charge
Obesity is the leading cause of sudden death. Three out of five americans suffer from metabolic syndrome. To sum up, that makes over 200 million Americans.
Additionally metabolic syndrome is a precursor to many other chronic diseases. In either case it is never too late to start a healthy lifestyle.
The worldwide obesity epidemic is directly linked to poor diet choices and a sedentary lifestyle.
Moreover, poor habits in choice of diet, fast food, and hyper processed foods cause much harm to the body.
Furthermore There are healthy alternatives to the foods we all grown to love. In short, being creative in the kitchen is fun, and it can save your life.
Together with a proper diet and Mind Body Training the effects of Metabolic Syndrome can be stopped and reversed.
Mind Body training originates from war. With any battle comes the need for healing
Furthermore, training from these practices are efficient. In brief one session hits all five elements of fitness.
The CDC recommends we get four aerobic sessions, and four anaerobic sessions of training per week to maintain wellness.
WIth time being a valuable commodity, finding time for all this exercise can be nearly impossible.
No need to worry, four 25 – 45 minute sessions of Mind Body have the same benefits as the eight sessions of conventional training.
It starts with loving yourself. There is a silver lining
Often times, the task of losing weight and all the baggage that comes along with being big can be a daunting task.
A plant based diet together with proper exercise stops and eventually reverses the effects of cardiovascular disease.
Mind Body practices are the only way to achieve long lasting results. Without understanding how the mind works, no amount of dieting, or cosmetic surgery is going to work past the three year mark.
Meditation gives you the ability to understand your habits so that you can gain control over emotional choices.
Long Term Health Benefits of Practice
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with a WholeFoods based Diet, and Exercise the effects sedentary lifestyle can be reversed
Diet tips for Fast Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation