A ‘stroke’ of luck can sometimes be a bad thing
When stroke strikes it often leaves many with debilitating conditions that affect the quality of life.
About 800,000 people in the united states alone suffer from stroke , and almost 200,000 of those are recurrent.
In modern times a sedentary lifestyle is the leading cause of chronic disease. Luckily there is an ancient solution to this modern day problem.
By the same token, Stroke has a direct correlation with being sedentary
Moreover, there has never been a time in human history where we have been this stationary
There is a simple solution to this growing problem that is plaguing the world, and it lies in a gorey past full of blood.
Mind Body training originates from war. With any battle comes the need for healing
Furthermore, training from these practices are efficient. In brief one session hits all five elements of fitness.
The CDC recommends we get four aerobic sessions, and four anaerobic sessions of training per week to maintain wellness.
WIth time being a valuable commodity, finding time for all this exercise can be nearly impossible.
No need to worry, four 25 – 45 minute sessions of Mind Body have the same benefits as the eight sessions of conventional training.
Recent studies show there is a silver lining
Often times, after suffering from stroke. victims have debilitating injuries that can last a lifetime and have adverse affects on quality of life.
Mind Body practices have been proven effective for rehabilitation of stroke. Regaining mobility as well as movement is possible.
Long Term Health Benefits of Practice
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with a WholeFoods based Diet, and Exercise the effects sedentary lifestyle can be reversed
Diet tips for Fast Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation