Hypertension is so Past ‘Tense’
Hypertension is the leading cause of stroke, cardiovascular disease, and heart attack. In the U.S. roughly 800,000 people per year suffer from a stroke, and heart attack.
All in all, a sedentary lifestyle coupled with bad diet is directly linked to many chronic diseases.
Mind Body practices coupled with a Whole Foods based Diet Stops Hypertension and High Blood Pressure in its tracks
Mind Body training has been around for eons and was used as a system of health care when civilization did not have hospitals around to treat the masses.
In light of the latest research these ancient Monks and Yogi’s were on to something.
In Brief, a whole foods based diet coupled with Mind Body training reverses the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
With time being such a precious commodity nowadays, everyone has little to spare.
Moreover Mind body training techniques are extremely efficient.
The CDC recommends we get four 45 minute sessions of aerobic training, and four 45 minute anaerobic session of training per week. Ordinarily, most do not have the kind of time to invest
With mind body practice, every session trains all five elements of fitness with every session. Mind Body training is efficient, it only takes four sessions of 45 minutes of training per week to achieve the same results.
Long Term Health Benefits of Practice
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Coupled with Diet, and Exercise the effects sedentary lifestyle can be reversed
Diet tips for Fast Muscle gain, and Fat loss, avoid these foods at all costs.
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
Let food be your medicine – Hippocrates
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Eat the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol destroys muscle
- Quit Smoking, is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices give tons of flavor while benefiting the body.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper natures science lab in the spice world.
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers and helps the spices mentioned above work better.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation