‘Sweet’ Dreams Do Come True
Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness, kidney failure, and limb amputation. In brief it is a precursor to chronic disease.
Moreover, diabetes affects 29 million Americans, and 366 million people worldwide. With the recent trend of the Obesity epidemic the numbers are growing fast.
By the same token, 37% of Americans over the age of 20 have prediabetes. That is a staggering 123 million Americans. In brief 3 out of 5 Americans suffer from obesity.
By the same token diabetes, obesity, and chronic pain are interdependent and correlated
Not to mention, diabetes is associated with Body Mass Index, and osteoporosis. The reason kidneys have such a high failure rate is because of Acidosis.
In any event, high levels of glucose in the blood are highly acidic and cause
- Lowered Bone Density
- Cardiopulmonary and Cardiorespiratory Deficiencies (increased or irregular heart rate, rise in blood pressure, oxygen absorption in red blood cells becomes altered, altered nutrient absorption)
- Headaches, Migraines
- Hyperkalemia – Abnormal Amounts of Potassium in the Blood Stream. This causes the irregular heart beat, as well as other sympathetic and parasympathetic issues.
The effects of diabetes overall decrease quality of life.
Acidosis coupled with the chronic effects of obesity are a killer.
In light of the latest research on these Ancient Mind Body practices, the answer to healing lies in the past.
Mind Body training along with proper diet and exercise can prevent and stop the progression of prediabetes.
Furthermore, for people with onset Type II diabetes, blood glucose levels become easier to control, BMI is reduced, and cardiovascular disease is reversed.
Yoga guides the way to full body strength and conditioning
In brief, if the practitioner was serious about healing, they can completely reverse most if not all the effects of Type II diabetes.
Mind Body practices coupled with proper diet are the fountain of youth
Proper Diet and Exercise has many health benefits. More over, clinical studies show these benefits of training.
Also, This Flow guides the way for people with mobility issues looking to start their journey
- Increased Bone Density
- Neuromuscular efficiency
- Lymphatic System, Increased Immune System Efficiency
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System (HGH, Testosterone, Estrogen)
- Cardiovascular Cardiopulmonary System Efficiency, Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Decreased Hypertension
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin. This helps to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion through the Joints
Let thy food be thy medicine – Hippocrates
Coupled with exercise, the best approach to health going mostly plant based. This is a big step in the healing process. Again, avoid these starchy carbohydrates such as they cause inflammation
- White Russet, Yellow Potatoes
- Avoid All Sweets During the Healing Phase
- White Rice
- Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners
- Refined Starches
- Avoid Anything Pre Packaged, Most are Carcinogenic
- Eat four to six times a day, try to get as many fruits and vegetables in as possible. You only need to eat grains and starchy vegetables once per day.
- When it comes to protein, one serving of lean fish, or chicken per day is ideal. Try to avoid eating too many animal products as it will greatly affect cholesterol and arterial wall health.
- Get the right fats, A guide on the Endocrine system and healthy fats.
- Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day
- Limit alcohol consumption, alcohol deteriorates muscle mass
- Smoking is a leading cause of inflammation
On the whole, spices are natures anti-inflammatory agents
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Black Pepper are anti inflammatory spices
- Capsaicin is a compound found in peppers is a proflammatory and helps the spices mentioned above work more efficiently.
Overall developing will power is as important as developing the Body, QiGong guides on Meditation