Nutrition Tips – Eat To Live
“Let Thy Food Be Thy Medicine” -Hippocrates
Nutrition these days has been skewed, and disfigured into a confusing monster.
Doctors, the Education System, community leaders in the Fitness world are giving misguided information. It is challenging to discern what real nutrition is.
PhitFacility focuses on a Whole Foods based approach
No magic pills, overnight miracles, cutting edge surgeries hosted on this site.
No need to worry about any supplements latent with heavy metals, or other toxins that can take years to remove from our bodies.
Soulless companies are pushing vitamins supplements that are petroleum based, and latent with carcinogenic heavy metals.
PhitFacility will feature companies that meet this criteria
- Whole Foods Based Supplements
- Plant Based Minerals & Vitamins
- Whole Foods Based Recipes
- Mind Body Integrative Health Tips
A nutritious diet helps the body maintain and enhance
- Healthy Metabolic Function
- Body Composition, Abs are made in the kitchen
- A healthy Nervous and Immune System
- Bone Density
- Arterial Wall Health
- Blood Pressure
- Diet is responsible for many bodily functions and maintaining Homeostasis.
The Body is Responsible for Regulating
- Temperature, Energy Levels, Mood, Beneficial Hormone Production, Sleep, Calmness, Muscle Mass, Serotonin, Stress Levels, Digestion, Blood Flow, Nutrient Absorption, and a host of Everything that Makes us Human.
In today’s day and age, the American way has lead many down a dark alley of dismay. Balancing a proper
Intermittent Fasting is the Fountain of Youth In today’s day and age, fitness is for everyone. It is no secret
Protein Myths Fueled By the Need to Profit In today’s day and age, the biggest emphasis on nutrient consumption goes to
Heal Cardiovascular Disease and Never Look Back Each year, more than 1.3 million people suffer from a heart attack or
Sit Back and Relax – Making Your Company More Efficient Starts With Your People Long Term corporate wellness programs have
Hypertension is so Past ‘Tense’ Hypertension is the leading cause of stroke, cardiovascular disease, and heart attack. In the U.S.
Are you ready for transformation? Are you ready to embrace the new you? I am Ninos Ibraham, this is me
Imagine hydration as one leg of a chair Hydration is equally as important as the other three legs in homeostasis.
Intermittent Fasting Together with Exercise is the Fountain of Youth Coupled with exercise, intermittent fasting is the fountain of youth. Many
Low Fat Low Carb Diets Pose A Big Neither low fat or low carb diets are good for the body. The