The World’s Answer To Chronic Pain, Obesity. Losing Weight and Healing Chronic Pain Naturally.
QiGong is a 5000 year old Mind Body practice involving meditative movement. QiGong has different systems that involve alignment of breath and movement making it perfect for Chronic Pain, Obesity.
QiGong WaiDanGong is a gentle non weight bearing exercise with many tremendous health benefits and the potential to change the world.
Forget about bacteria or viral based diseases, the real killer out there is Obesity. The world is currently in an obesity and chronic pain epidemic.
One out of three Americans suffer from Chronic Pain, that makes over 100 million people in the States alone who walk around every single day suffering.
Three out of five Americans Suffer from Obesity, over 200 million Americans currently suffering from malnutrition. in most obesity cases the person is literally starving.
With so many people suffering from Chronic Pain, Obesity, two interdependent issues, QiGong is the answer to this growing problem plaguing the world.
QiGong is a gentle non weight bearing exercise that bares the same health benefits of weight bearing exercise. It guides the practitioner to learn how to govern the body.
Chronic Pain, Obesity patients usually suffer from similar ailments, mobility issues, deconditioned core and trunk muscles, blood stagnation, metabolic syndrome, the list goes on and on.
QiGong is the perfect solution because of these benefits
- Increases in Neuromuscular Efficiency
- Muscular Endurance
- Flexibility, Stability, and Coordination
WaiDanGong benefits target the full body as a whole. Softstyle QiGong has significant effect on these body parts and kinetic chains of movement while being Low Impact and Non-Weight Bearing
- Posterior Chain, the Hind Side of Our Body – Responsible for a majority of movement Including Walking, Lifting Objects off the Floor, Hip Stabilization, Climbing Stairs, Standing Up from a Seated Position
- Legs – Glutes, Quadriceps, Hamstrings Calves
- Core Strength Muscles of the Abdomen
- Trunk Strength Muscles of the Trunk
- Increases Strength and Stability of the Muscles in the LPHC (Lower Pelvic Hip Complex)
Long Term Benefits of Practice Include
- Enhancements of Beneficial Endocrine Hormone Production
- Enhancements to the Sympathetic, Parasympathetic Systems
- Decreases Body Inflammation Throughout Fascia, Soft Tissue, and Lymphatic System – (This is a Huge Factor in the Healing Process)
- Enhancements Beneficial Lymphatic System Lymph Production (Our Bodies Immune System)
- Increases in Lean Muscle Mass, While Decreasing Body Fat Composition.
- Increases Soft Tissue Tensile Strength of the Tendons, Ligaments, Muscles, Skin, Joints
- Increases Bone Density
- Increases Metabolic Efficiency
- Increase In Range of Motion
- Increases Cardiorespiratory, Cardiovascular and Cardiopulmonary Efficiency
Check out my playlist for tips on Healing Chronic Pain, Obesity Naturally through the QiGong System
Jahnke R, Larkey L, Rogers C, Etnier J, Lin F. A Comprehensive Review of Health Benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi. American journal of health promotion : AJHP. 2010;24(6):e1-e25. doi:10.4278/ajhp.081013-LIT-248.
|MLA||Jahnke, Roger et al. “A Comprehensive Review of Health Benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi.” American journal of health promotion : AJHP 24.6 (2010): e1–e25.PMC. Web. 7 Oct. 2016.|
|APA||Jahnke, R., Larkey, L., Rogers, C., Etnier, J., & Lin, F. (2010). A Comprehensive Review of Health Benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi. American Journal of Health Promotion : AJHP, 24(6), e1–e25. http://doi.org/10.4278/ajhp.081013-LIT-248|
Private classes within this radius