External QiGong WaiDanGong – The Athlete’s Dream Come True
WaiDanGong Hardstyle has two forms, one being high intensity interval training as well as rapid dynamic stretching.
Both WaiDanGong Hardstyles train the Mind Body connection and are physically demanding.
Hard Style QiGong has many performance enhancement benefits for athletes.
Hardstyle training would be equivalent to Phase VI in the OPT model with NASM. It takes years of dedication and perpetual practice to get to this level.
WaiDanGong High Intensity Interval Training
HIIT style QiGong develops
- Cardiovascular, and Cardiopulmonary system
- Prime Mover Motor Skill
- Full Body Strength, Rigidity, Power, Explosiveness
- Speed, and Agility
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Dynamic WaiDanGong develops
- Coordination, Balance, Stability
- Dynamic Flexibility
- Neuromuscular Efficiency
- Enhances Parasympathetic, Sympathetic, Endocrine, Lymphatic efficiency
- Enhances Metabolic Efficiency
- Increases Tissue Tensile Strength
External QiGong is our Temples foundation, framework and blocks.
“With the right engineering, we can lay blocks tall enough to build a skyscraper.”
With any hard training, there are pros and cons, Hardstyle training produces tight muscles, that push and pull on our bodies framework.
Tight muscles create a problem, and is the leading cause of injury among athletes.
The solution is to balance the body out with Softstyle training after intense sessions.
Without balance, the risk of injury increases, the body will produce these negative side effects.
- Muscle, Tendon, and or Ligament Tears
- Premature or Unnecessary Joint and Bone Degeneration
- Deficiencies of the Endocrine, Lymphatic, Sympathetic, Parasympathetic, and the body’s other regulatory systems that regulate homeostasis.
Our body’s regulatory systems control everything from mood, body temperature, glucose levels, O2 and Nutrient Absorption.
Meditation is the next step to balance
NeiDan Gong is needed to reprogram our body’s nervous system in order to receive the maximum benefits from intense training.
Visualisation techniques are used by the world’s top athletes. The Body will not go where the Mind has not ventured.
This Video Highlights the benefits of High Intensity Interval Training QiGong
This Video Highlights the benefits of Dynamic WaiDanGong