Strength Conditioning – Endurance Training
The foundation of any Strength Conditioning program should be Form Function, Flexibility. Stabilization is the first phase of construction. Endurance Training has many physical benefits.
Endurance training is the key to a healthy life
During the Strength Endurance phase, muscular endurance is gained by conditioning the body.
The many benefits include
- Improved Muscular Endurance
- Enhanced Joint Stabilization
- Increased Strength Through the Range of Motion
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Body Composition (Muscle Burns Fat for Fuel)
The Endurance phase of training is a critical step in the conditioning process
Endurance training allows the body to progress to higher levels of training.
Strength endurance training improves health
Having endurance further optimises the bodies natural functions and systems to become more efficient.
- Improved Cardiorespiratory, Cardiopulmonary Efficiency
- Improved Lymphatic, Sympathetic, Parasympathetic, Endocrine, Efficiency
- Improved Tensile Strength of Soft Tissue, Fascia, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments
- Improves Bone Density
Muscular endurance is needed for progression to the power phase of training
This body flow is a great example of endurance training
Strength training is great, let’s remember to stretch our bodies out afterwards to get the maximum gains
This Yoga Vinyasa guides the way for athletes