Hypertrophy Training is the Key to Increasing Prime Mover Peak Force
The foundation of any Strength Conditioning program should be Form Function, Flexibility. Hypertrophy is the third phase of construction.
The benefits of hypertrophy training
- Increased Muscular Efficiency
- Increased Parasympathetic, Sympathetic Neuromuscular Efficiency
- Enhanced Core and Trunk Stability
- Enhanced LPHC, Posterior Chain Stability
- Increased Peak Power Through the Range of Motion
- Maximal Lean Muscle Growth
The Hypertrophy phase of training is a critical step in the conditioning process
Creating power allows the body to tune our prime movers so they work with the full body.
This phase of training creates maximal muscle growth throughout the full body.
Strength Endurance training further optimises the bodies natural functions and systems to become more efficient.
- Improved Cardiorespiratory, Cardiopulmonary Efficiency
- Improved Lymphatic, Sympathetic, Parasympathetic, Endocrine, Efficiency
- Improved Motor Recruitment
Hypertrophy training increases the Volume of the weight during training, while decreasing the number of reps.
This body flow with Yoga is perfect for hypertrophy training anywhere
Here is a leg day workout with Supersets