Surya Namaskar – Sun Salutations for the Beginner
We all are new to something at one point, this video guides us through Surya Namaskar
Sun Salutations develop full body throughout the full body
- Strength & Power
- Balance & Coordination
- Speed & Agility
- Neuromuscular Efficiency
Mind Body practices like Yoga also develop
- Focus & Calmness
- Lower Anxiety Levels
- Mental Toughness and Willpower
- Better Sleep Patterns
Long term Yoga practice develops
- Bone Density
- Improvements in all of the bodies systems, The Nervous System (both Sympathetic and Parasympathetic), Lymphatic System
- Enhanced Beneficiary Hormone Production of the Endocrine System
- Improved Cardiovascular System Efficiency
- Lowered Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Improved Range of Motion through the Joints
- Enhanced Soft Tissue Tensile Strength Through Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia, and Skin
Practice this Surya Namaskar 10 rounds at a time 5 times a week for optimum results. Sun Salutations are a great addition to any strength training program.
Yoga has many applications, from strength training to physical rehabilitation
This flow is ideal for people with
- Corrective Exercise Needs
- People in Physical Therapy
- Chronic Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- LPHC (Lower Pelvic Hip Complex)
- Other Muscular Deficiencies
- Arthritis – Osteoporosis or Rheumatoid
- Pinched Nerves
During times of injury, it is critical to maintain calm, and understand that the pain is only temporary
Biting the bullet today and taking the steps towards rehabilitation is painful, and can be scary.
Go slow through the movements and listen to your body. Do your best not to take any pain killers, nerve numbing medication, or muscle relaxers.
All the drugs do is mask the pain temporarily and further degrade the Body’s nervous system and muscle tissue.
The drugs also prevent the Mind from telling our consciousness what the Body needs
Yoga Guides the Way to Strengthen the Mind & Body so that our Spirit is alive and well.
It is Critical to Maintain a Healthy Diet to Enable the Body to Get and Remain Strong.
Check this Article out on Eating Clean