An In Depth Look Yoga NiYama –
In Depth Look Yoga NiYama. Yoga can be intimidating at a glance, this guide makes the Sanskrit understandable to all. Sat Chit Ananda
These are part the Eight Limbs of Sivananda, BKS Iyengar, from Patanjali’s Teachings
II. NiYama – Rules, Laws, and Observances
The Five Practices of NiYamas Include
- Sauca \ Saucham – Purity
- Santosa – Contentment
- Tapas – Austerity, Proper Use of Our Energy and Focus
- Svadhyaya – Self Study, the Study of Ancient Texts
- Isvara Pranidhana – Live life with the thought that all of our actions are witnessed by our higher self
I. Sacua \ Saucham – Purity
Qualities of Purity
- Cleanliness of the Mind Body Spirit
- Kriyas – Physical Cleanses of The Mind Body to Allow our Spirit to do its will
It is necessary to clean our Minds and Bodies in order to achieve our dreams.
II. Samtosa – Contentment
Contentment brings joy and happiness. Contentment teaches us not to look outside the self for validation.
III. Tapas – Disciplined use of our energy
By practicing austerity, it is possible to cleanse the body , and senses of physical impurities
IV. Svadhyaya – Study
- Continuing with higher education in the field of work
- Understanding the fact that there is always something to learn
- Looking introspectively to learn about our nature
V. Isvara Pranidhana – Constantly living with the thought that the divine is everywhere
- Every action performed needs to be done with thoughtful tender action, awareness, focus, and intention.
- Be present, don’t be a slave to the mind.
If one is with the family and is thinking about work, he/she will not be 100% present, and not be able to give themselves and it will cause many problems.
It is important to be 100% present with anything and everything we do, distractions will only slow down or stop us in our tracks.
Meditation is helps you maintain observances to hit your goal, check out this Yoga Vinyasa bodyweight exercises you can do in the privacy of your living room
#phit4life #motivationmonday I used to be as wide as a door way. I made a decision and I stuck by my guns through thick and thin. Opposition was great and still is. It doesn’t matter how many haters tell me that I won’t surmount to anything. After I get my check point then it’s off to the next plateau. #bodybuilding #mindset #transformforlife #mma #martialarts