Yoga Chakra System – The Latent Energy Within – 5 Prana Vayu of Kundalini
Yoga Chakra are part of the Subtle, astral body. Energy from Kundalini gets funneled through the Dantian into the Nadis, the nervous system of the body.
The energy level, or flow varies depending on our level of consciousness. It is critical to practice the Eight Limbs Yoga
As practice of the Eight Limb Yoga become perpetual the practitioner gains more control over the flow of Kundalini through the Chakra.
Control of the Kundalini is Gained Through Dhyana, Different Types of Meditation
As you progress with your external Asana practice, and internal Dhyana practice, you will naturally be able to feel your bodies more subtle energies. You will begin to be able to know when something is going to upset you, or make you happy. All of these practices are meant to teach you how to better control the mind and body so as to get into better touch with the self and all of your processes.
All in all, gaining control of yourself has many benefits, including making better choices regarding diet, exercise, and the understanding of when to step away from unhealthy situations.
Prana exists in Five Forms known as the Vayus
- Prana Vayu – Vital life force that emerges from the heart region in the Anahata Chakra – Responsible for emotion. This Vinyasa opens the chest, shoulders.
- Apana Vayu – Operates within the Dantian or Manipura Chakra Responsible for the absorption of nutrients, and the release of excrement. This Asana is great for opening the Manipura
- Samana Vayu – Based around the torso around the navel. Responsible for speeding or slowing the metabolism. This Vinyasa stimulates the Samana to become more efficient.
- Udana Vayu – Operates within the throat with the Ajna Chakra. It is responsible for speech, and communication. This Asana helps to open the Ajna Chakra
- Vyana Vayu – Does not have a center in the body. This is responsible for sending our energies to various parts the body. It resides throughout the Nadis or energy channels of the body. This Vinyasa stimulates Vyana Vayu to become more efficient.